automatic, electronic steering system for tractors, harvesters, mobile working platforms etc. with electrohydraulic steering.
SmartPilot steers your vehicle, allowing you to concentrate fully on your work.
The modular structure of our control technology means the system can be adapted to your requirements.
The robust SmartPilot control unit can be fitted to your vehicle in a matter of moments, and is immediately ready for use.
The ergonomic SmartPilot touchscreen display allows you to set the parameters of the steering system easily.
Sprühtechnik im Obst-und Weinbau
- Highly accurate spray distribution and coverage
- Both, pressure and flow regulator are working speed dependent
- Ergonomic operation via colored display terminal with rotary knob
- Integrated fuel indicator
- Various speedsensors such as radar etc. can be adapted
- Electronic spray operation journal
- Comprehensive logging of all process parameters
- Modular expandable
- Expandable up to 14 boom sections
- Flow rate regulation (hydraulically / electrically)
Brielmaier Motormäher GmbH
Complete electronic equipment for hydraulic field mower.
- Control electronics for controlling and regulating the hydraulic valves
- Display and operating unit
- Proximity-type,wear-free steering and clutch sensor system
- Parameter setting/diagnosis using inovel inoCAN Studio
- Designed for use under the toughest conditions
- Maximum operating reliability at temperatures from -30°C up +70°C
Fruit Tec Maschinenbau
Control for setting and controlling the spindle speed.
- 4 digital inputs / 2 PWM outputs
- Dot-matrix display
- CAN interface
SCHNELL Motoren GmbH
SMECU – Motor management for dual fuel engines.
- Motor management for dual fuel engines
- Multi-microcontroller system 8-bit/16-bit
- Interfaces CAN; RS232
- Various sensor interfaces (angular velocity, temperature, …)
- Intelligent CANopen compact controller for fuel preparation and exhaust gas
- Microcontroller system 16-bit
- PT100/PT200 inputs (0 – 800 Â°C)
- LCD (2*16); CAN interface
- Interfaces to higher-level control systems
- CAN/CAN coupler
- RS232/CAN coupler
HSM GmbH & Co KG
Wood harvesting machine – Universal CAN I/O unit for controlling hydraulic valves for use in various forestry machines.
- 16 digital/2 analog inputs, configurable
- 10 outputs, user-configurable (digital/PWM/current-controlled)
- CAN interface
- 16-bit microcontroller unit, programmable in “C”