The combination of MDA and function test in the flying probe opens up new opportunities
Since 2007, ITOCHU SysTech GmbH and inovel elektronik have worked together to develop hardware and software in order to allow the flying probe technique to be used in an optimum and standardised way for function tests. The Lynx and Merlin products are not only able to generate extensive function tests ergonomically, but also the integrated programming unit enables in-system programming of blocks.
The Lynx system and its peripheral components enable the TAKAYA APT 9411CE platform to be expanded for function tests in a standardised manner.
- Integrated in-system programming unit (SMH Flashburner)
- Flexible communication interface (CAN, CANopen, Ethernet, RS232, USB, RS485, I2C)
- Simple generation of I/O-commands with Merlin I/O builder
- Integration of additional measuring and stimulation equipment
- Linux operating system on the Lynx interface box
- The Lynx interface box is setup as a 19″ rack system and can be expanded for specific customers
Visual monitoring of testers
By integrating a precision camera, it is possible for the internal procedures in the tester to be monitored and shown on an external display for presentaion purposes.